05 April 2013

I'm feeling artsy and a little bit meditative.

K, y'all. I had a pretty muy importante interview today--of the big-moves-making sort. (More as things materialize, tamam'mı?) My interviewer opened with (more or less),"So, you did Fulbright until June 2012. What have you been doing since then?" I painted a decent picture of the past year of traveling and family and friends, of time outside and amongst books. But despite my best efforts, I just couldn't do it justice.

What have I been doing?

The spectacular American Southwest

 First go, Seattle
First snow, Colorado

Beloved south central UT
The Mediterranean


Albania's mountain lakes and other Balkan treasures

Istanbul and so much more of Dear Türkiye

London Olympics

Inexplicably, the Tour de France

Oh. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment