04 January 2012

Why it pays to have medical professionals as your students.


Last night I left my office with the intention of teaching some medical faculty how to speak English (like I do every Tuesday) and ended up receiving a steroid shot in the "Cassidy, what is it called?" *points to rear end* Me: "Um, bum?". All in the back room--door ajar--of a pharmacy. And all free of charge! Ahh...now this is Turkish hospitality!

Some context: I developed another freaky skin condition over the past month accompanied by an unsightly rash all over my throat. However, with the help of the six topical and oral medicines prescribed to me by a zealous dermatologist friend, I shall be frightening no more hazirlik students with my (not-Utah-induced) red neck. Inşallah.

#admittedlyconvenientstudentcontactwhohasnowwitnessedmyexposedbackside



Thank you for participating in this brief interruption of holiday joy posts. normal programming to resume soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment