29 November 2012

The Thursday-After Thanks

Okay, okay, I know I'm a week late for the offish Thanksgiving post.
(Ahh, yesh, another one of thoooose.)

(1) Jake, Kylie, & Ronnie  (They're my college BFFs. Time spent with each of them in recent months helps me to see big parts of who I am.)
(2) Low-key get-togethers of people I've loved for so long
(3) The. BEST. Parents. Period. (So chiilll--the chillest)
(4) Families of friends
(5) A sis who humors me 'n keeps me company--and on my toes
(6) Not being pressured to grow up, get married, and make grandchildren (see #3)
(7) A ceasefire (for the moment) in Gaza
(8) Freedom
(9) Having time to reflect
(10) Family health

(11) Beautiful, soulful places (and seeing them and spending time there)
(12) Options & Opportunities
(13) Brave times

(14) Art
(15) Reading (not always literature but always learning)
(16) Mac file sharing (for sweet tunes!)
(17) Kindred spirits
(18) Stellar films and yummy food--shared
(19) Time to catch up with old friends, drop lines of thanks or 'you'd like this,' and make calls to say, "Hi, I'm thinking of you. Love ya."
(20) Fireplace fires & cups of tea (vanilla or huckleberry)
(21) My hilarious, kismet-ed Fulbright family :)
(22) Aaaaand, podcasts (!)


Happy Holiday Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment